Description: High-quality vibrant handmade jewelry, crafted from lightweight recyclable anodized aluminum, bent and twisted manually to create a unique design.
This eco-friendly accessory is ideal for composing your look with class, uniqueness, and bringing color to your day-to-day or for a special moment.
All Monica Krexa's necklaces, earrings, rings, and bracelets, are handcrafted and manufactured in a sustainable way using collected rainwater and without the use of any electrical device.
The aluminum itself is also environmentally friendly, as it can be recycled infinitely. The discards are reused in making new parts, there is no production of waste or contamination, and it does not require the use of energy sources and chemicals.
As Monica Krexa's pieces of jewelry are handmade, there is no one piece like another. Color, shape, and size will always vary.
They are also very versatile pieces. All rings are adjustable to wear on any finger, and all necklaces are also adjustable to fit any type of body.
Material: Sustainable accessories made with recyclable anodized aluminum
Features and characteristics:
- Bio jewelry.
- Unique and colorful pieces.
- Water-resistant, does not discolor, won't rust, and nickel free.
- Made using preserved rainwater.
- The production utilizes no electricity.
- All peaces are very light, durable, and resistant.
- It does not oxidize or lose its luster over time.
- In contact with the skin it does not produce reactions nor does it darken with sweat
- Monica Krexa produces really light accessories. The vast majority of her earrings, rings, necklaces, and bracelets weigh less than 10g. That's right: less than 10g !!!